Hallberg-Rassy 39 MK1 kopen - uitrusting zeiljacht - zeilboot voor verkoop Navigatie
GPS, plotter, autopilot, echolood, logboek, kompas Technische uitrusting
220V landstroom aansluiting, acculader Veiligheid
radarreflector, reddingsvlot, bilgepomp handmatig, bilgepomp elektrisch Uitrusting dek
sprayhood / buiskap, teak dek, zwemtrap, gangway Interieur
koelkast, diepvries Zeilen
rolgenua, grootzeil latten Andere uitrusting
Verdere informatieMaintenance and upgrades
• Teak deck replaced in 2012
• Standing rigging replaced in 2006.
• Solar panels
• B&G Vulcan 9’’ chart plotter
• B&G Triton 2 NMEA 2000 wind, depth and log
• Raymarine AIS650 Transponder
• Raython radar
• Webasto heating system
• Bow boarding ladder
• Bathing platform with telescopic 5 steps bathing ladder – 2015
• Hull constructed of single piece GRP moulding.
• Isophthalic gelcoat and isophtalic polyester resin for lamination
• Hand lay-up method, insulated with PVC-foam against heat and cold except in the keel area which is solid laminate. • Round bilge with stub keel as part of canoe body moulding providing form stiffness.
• Strong under structural floor and stringer reinforcements, fully bonded to the hull.
• Plywood bulkheads full laminate to hull and deck mouldings on both sides.
• Integrated sugar scoop style transom with boarding platform.
• Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
• Strong engine GRP foundation for effective sound insulation
• Deck and coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
• Deck, coachroof, aft deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and side trims in top quality teak.
• Self draining gas locker integrated under side deck
• Full width integrated lazarette locker.
• Bathing platform with bathing ladder
Keel & Rudder:
• Bolt on lead external ballast keel.
• 15 stainless steel 24mm bolts securing keel. • Semi-balance skeg hung rudder.
Engine and Perfomance
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta MD 22, 59hp.
• 4-cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled.
• Volvo Penta gear box.
• Single lever morse type cockpit controls with ignition panel.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine running hours 5,500 hours (Summer 2021) • Last service September 2020.
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3 blade fixed prop.
• Fixed prop aboard as a spare
• Stainless steel propeller shaft
• Solimar wheel steering system.
• Hide covered stainless steel wheel. • Emergency tiller steering system.
Electrical and systems
• 240VAC shore power system
• 12VDC onboard power system
Shore Power system:
• 240AC system powered by shore power connection or onboard inverter • Sockets throughout interior.
• 12v DC domestic and engine systems
• Engine bank – 1x 12v
• Domestic bank – 3x 12v for a 420Ah output
• Sterling 40Amp battery charger
• Sterling 40Amp 300vDC Inverter
• Single 60Ah engine mounted alternator
• NASA BM battery monitoring system
• Solar panel with controller
• B&G Vulcan 9’’ R Series chartplotter
• B&G Triton 2 wind/depth/log NMEA 2000
• Rayamrine ST7002 control head at pedestal.
At Chart Table:
• SIMRAD 1540 repeater • Raytheon R21X RADR • NAVTEX
• B&G V50 DSC VHF in the cockpit.
• AIS provided by the dual channel receiver in the VHF radio
• Fully pressurised hot and cold water system.
• Hot and cold faucets provided in Galley and heads.
• Shower provided in heads.
• Manual foot pump in galley.
• Insulated calorifier, heated from engine or 240v immersion heater element – 2018
• Manual bilge pump located in saloon
• Electric bilge pump manually switched from panel at bridge deck
Fuel and Water
• Twin stainless steel tanks.
• 370 litres capacity total capacity • Single deck filler.
• Fuel gauge at navigation station.
• Two stainless steel tanks located under the floor the main one with 300 litres and an extra tank under settee with 150 liltres • Combined tank capacity 430 litres.
• Analogue gauges displaying at nav station.
• Fresh Water
• All interior woodwork in light mahogany with a matt silk finish
• Locker doors with rounded edges and larger locker doors louvered for ventilation. • Floors are varnished wood with inlaid holly stripes
• Saloon and aft cabin ceilings have panelling of mahogany strips
• Upholstery bases and mattresses 12cm thick with back rests 5cm thick.
• Curtains fitted for all skylights and portholes.
• Solid handrails throughout the interior for easy movement offshore
• Laminate surfaces for galley
• White laminate surfaces for heads
• Deluxe Ting light blue cloth upholstery in accommodation cabins
• Two single berths in v-configuration.
• In-fill section to create large double berth.
• Ample stowage above and below bunks with dresser unit to starboard aft. • Large deck hatch for ventilation.
• Accessible from passage way to forward cabin
• Bulkheads and lockers in white formica
• China sink set into counter top
• Teak sole grating
• Separate shower with watertight shower stall with curtain to protect varnish door. • Large mirror
• Manual marine heads.
• Cupboards below washbasin and outboard.
• Ventilation via opening hatch
• Saloon with bench seating to starboard and L-shaped bench seat to port. • Seating back rests hinge up to increase bunk width.
• Lee cloths fitted for port and starboard bunks
• Saloon table with folding leafs and bottle stowage within
• Headroom approx. 1.91m
• Storage provided in lockers overhead, outboard of seating.
• Single large opening deck hatch centrally.
• Portlights in coachroof sides outboard, 2 opening.
• Aft of saloon to starboard in L-shaped configuration.
• Laminate counter tops with varnished mahogany fiddle rail all around. • Gas galley stove, 2 burner, oven and grill.
• Double stainless steel sinks with pressurised water.
• Cupboards and drawers for food and utensil stowage.
• Forward facing chart table with dedicated seat positioned aft of saloon to port. • Shelf space and spaces for navigation instruments.
• Chart storage within table and 4 drawers beneath.
• Counter top aft of navigators seat with small shelved locker beneath.
• Electric panel, tank gauges, VHF, Plotter and multi repeater.
Walkthrough to aft cabin:
• Access to engine space by two insulated and sealed doors. • Single hanging locker outboard.
• Double berth to starboard with memory foam custom made mattress topper. • Spacious single berth to port.
• Hanging locker on portside forward.
• Stowage above and below berths.
Galley and domestic
• Eno Grand Large. Gas-fired galley stove with 2 burners and oven - 2014
• 12vDC Top loading built-in fridge with ice box.
• Double stainless steel sinks with single faucet providing hot and cold water • Mono-tap mixer faucet.
• GAS detector
• Fire extinguishers
• Fire Blanket
• Clock and Baromether
• Single heads forward.
• Jabsco manual marine toilet.
• Porcelain wash hand basin with hot and cold faucets.
• Wash hand basin mixer faucet and shower fitting. • Shower stall provided with electric pump out.
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto diesel fired blown air heater mounted in machinery space. • Thermostatic cabin controller.
• Outlets in forward cabin, heads, saloon and aft cabin.
• Deck ventilators provided, forward cabin and aft cabin.
• LED lighting throughout interior.
• Overhead lighting in all cabins
• Reading lights in way of bunks and saloon settees
• CD/Radio head unit
• Speakers in saloon and in the cockpit
Deck and general equipment
• Double spreader masthead sloop rig by Selden
• Slab reefing mainsail, 2 reefs, managed at mast
• Selden Furlex genoa roller reefing system
• Selden rod kicker.
• Discontinuous stainless steel wire standing rigging with chromed bronze turnbuckles all replaced with new 2006. • Aluminium rigging screw protection tubes.
• Spinnaker poole.
• Lewmar tracks and cars for mainsheet and genoa.
• Lazyjacks for mainsail.
• Primary Winches – 2 x 52 self-tailing, two-speed.
• 2x Lewmar 16, self-tailing, two-speed winches.
• Mast Reefing Winch – 2x Lewmar 40, single speed.
• Fully battened Mainsail • Furling Genoa
• Cruising chute
• Bow boarding ladder
• Bathing platform with telescopic 5 steps – 2015 • Radar reflector
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans 12VDC anchor windlass. • Foot button controls on foredeck. • Vulcan Rocna anchor 20kg
• 65m, 10mm anchor chain.
• Selection of mooring warps.
• Selection of fenders.
• Bimini +
• Sprayhood – 2016
• Cockpit Tent
Exención de responsabilidades
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe