Buy Bavaria 38 Holiday - equipment sailing yacht - sailboat for sale Navigation
GPS, VHF radio, radar, autopilot, echo sounder, speed log, sea charts, wind indicator, compass Technical equipment
electric bow anchor windlass, solar plant, shore supply 220V, 220V plugs, inverter, second anchor, warm water system, pressurized water system, battery charger Safety
emergency tiller, distress signals, emergency flash light, manual bilge pump, electric bilge pump Deck equipment
sprayhood, dinghy with motor, teak deck Layout of the boat - cabins
bow cabin Interior equipment
electric refrigerator, electric toilet, manual toilet, oven, gas hob Entertainment instruments
cockpit speakers, CD, mp3 player with bluetooth, radio Sails
roller-furling genoa, gennaker, roller-furling mainsail Other equipment
TYPE: BAVARIA 38 Holiday
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 1998
COUNTRY BUILT: GERMANY
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 38
LENGTH IN METERS: 11.85
DISPLACEMENT: 5300 Kg
WC/SHOWER: 2/1+ Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: VOLVO MD 2040B
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 40 HP
LAST OVERHAUL: New engine panel in 2015. Serviced annually/
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: S-Drive (renovated in 2008)/ 3 blades folding Propeller
Solar panel (65W, walk on type, of 2018)/ Shore Power+ Battery charger/ VICTRON
Phoenix Multi 2500W inverter (230 VAC connected to 8 sockets).
ALL REVIEWED WITH THE EXCHANGE OF WIRES AND COMPONENTS (2019)
-Furling mainsail (of 2019)
-Furling Genoa (will be delivered BRAND NEW in 2021)
-Spinnaker (of 2006)
-Adjustable spinnaker boom with lift attached to the mast.
-Rod kicker with gas spring (gas spring replaced 2013)
-Stoppers new 2010 (10 x Spinnlock XS)
-All running rigging continuously throughout the years replaced when needed, two of them in
ELECTRIC Fridge, new 2013, compressor Isotherm 3201 ASU (Smart energy controller).
ALL REVIEWED (2019)
BATTERIES: 4 for service+ 1 for engine (all together 650A)
HOT WATER: YES (engine and 220V)
PUMPS: ELECTRIC X2 + MANUAL
WINDLASS: ELECTRIC 1000 W (Remote controller new 2017)
2 Burners Gas stove (All gas connections pipes and water system renovated 2019)
AIR CONDITION/HEATING: Webasto 3500 Heater (Diesel)/ Electric Fans
DEPTH SOUNDER: Autohelm ST50
WIND INDICATOR: Autohelm ST50 (Wind sensor in mast not working
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine Autopilot ST6001+ remote control
RADAR: Furuno NavNet Radar with ARPA.
GPS: Garmin GPS 720S (new 2012) with depth meter and fish finder
VHF Simrad RS8300 25W / AIS not connected anymore, but working if connected
TENDER: Nimarine for 5 persons easily (New 2010)
OUTBOARD: Honda outboard engine 2,5 Hp (Very light) (New 2017)
FUEL: 150 L
WATER: 300 L
- Teak Decks (very well kept)
- The front toilet (Jabsco Silent) is electric and connected to a septic tank,
- Septic tank 65 liters (2013), can be emptied through the hull or through deck
(everything new in 2012 including electric pumps of high quality)
- The aft toilet is manual (Jabsco) and there’s also a shower ( pump shower new in 2012).
- Chart table with screen connected to the Furuno ARPA radar.
- Almost all interior light bulbs exchanged to LED. Navigation lights LED (of 2013)
- Sprayhood (of 2006, with middle opening, plastic panels replaced 2016).
- Fluxgate compass
- Radio with speakers indoor and outdoor (outdoor speakers NEW, replaced 2019)
- Rail guard poles new in 2013
- Hull 5 extra layers of epoxy coating added in 2012
- Two sea cocks replaced in 2017
- Scupper vent new 2015
- Mosquito nets for all opening hatches.
- Rudder completely renovated in 2008
- 2 Anchors (bow anchor with 50m chain)
- Fenders, mooring lines, spare parts
DAMAGES REPORTED: NO
CONDITION: VERY GOOD
ASKING PRICE: 48.000,00 €
FLAG AND VAT: USA, EU VAT PAID
Well kept and maintained boat. Needs some cosmetics.
NEVER USED FOR CHARTER